Friday, May 6, 2011

Random Facts Friday May 6, 2011

 Hello all,

These are some facts I picked up this week.
See if you already know them.

1. Your eyes stay the same size from birth to death.

2. I attended a seminar this week where it was stated that 10%
of a company's workforce has significant performance problems.
That statistic has remained constant for years. However, during
the last 18 months, it has gone down to 7%, presumably due to
the economic down turn. People are worried about losing their
jobs and are performing better.

3. A co-worker of mine describes Ohio's 4 seasons:
almost winter, winter, still winter, and construction.

4. There were so many facts about William and Kate's wedding and
life together. My favorite-- they were going to continue to live by
themselves with no staff. Bodyguards yes, staff no. I respect them
for that. This will continue through his tour of duty.

5. I experimented with days old Italian bread loaf that had already
been sliced lengthwise and cut it up into bite size pieces. I placed
them into a glass baking dish with a whipped mixture of 4 eggs,
milk, melted butter, and sugar (be generous). Then I took about
a cup of large blueberries (mine were frozen), and mixed them
into yellow cake mix batter that had been moistened only with
water. I placed the blueberry mixture on top of the bread
pieces and baked it in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
Came out perfect and was scarfed up immediately!

Love to hear your comments and facts you learned this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment