Sunday, May 1, 2011

Advice from Heaven

What if you were able to receive advice from "beyond the veil"
or heaven? A friend of mine believes he can for raising his
children. It is that important to him. He wants to do the right thing
and he recognizes the next generation will one day be the leaders
and parents themselves. He takes his responsibility very seriously. 

I thought about what I would like to be able to receive advice
about from beyond the veil. Would I pray about helping the next
generation or something else? That is an excellent choice. Right
now though, the thing that is on my mind is "intensity" vs. "peace".
We are bombarded constantly. T.V. screens have running boards
at the bottom; sporting events have screens, music, announcements;
grocery stores have screens at the check-outs; and restrooms at
the malls have advertisements in the stalls. Can't I do anything
in peace?! I regard myself as a person who looks for the good,
and I find that intensity affects those around me. They are stressed,
talk in negatives, and have a hard time accepting others' opinions. I
have decided to make sure to stay as peaceful and positive as I can,
pray for help to do so, and to demonstrate it at the right place
and time.

What would you choose if you could go beyond the veil to get
advice? Would love to hear from you and your reason why.

No comments:

Post a Comment